Dillon Marshall Property Consultants is one of Ireland’s largest letting companies and has a wide range of residential and commercial property to let throughout Ireland. If you’re a landlord with house or apartment we can help you find a suitable occupant. Similarly, if you’re the owner of a vacant commercial property in the form of retail units or office space we can help you find that ideal tenant.
Our expert letting agents carefully assess the criteria of both landlords and prospective tenants to ensure we find a property which closely matches their needs. We are here to assist in any way we can throughout the process of letting your property.
Letting Criteria – What We Require From Tenants
Once an agreement has been reached on a letting, Dillon Marshall require each of the following from new tenants before deposits are paid or keys exchange hands:
- Tenants full names
- Copy of ID for all tenants, e.g. Passport or driving licence
- PPS Numbers
- References – at least one reference from a previous Landlord and at least one work reference
- Confirming a tenant is in full time employment
- Bank details – we establish a standing order for monthly payment of rent from tenants in all
- Properties we manage
- Deposit – one month’s rent is required up front as a deposit on any property