Letting property is no easy task, especially in today’s market. Dillon Marshall’s property management service assumes this responsibility from landlords: we manage all aspects of renting out your property and we take pride in finding the most suitable tenants.
Our expert lettings and management team is led by senior and highly experienced specialists who deal directly with your tenants and handle every aspect of the process. They iron out any issues with a tenant’s accommodation, often resolving matters without the need for calling out a third-party contractor call-out, thereby reducing costs for the owner.
All properties need new furniture, a lick of paint and general maintenance from time to time, and if a contractor call-out cannot be avoided, Dillon Marshall is happy to organise the work without burdening you. However, we will ensure a balance between repairing and replacing items.
We will assign a dedicated property manager to you and they will deal exclusively with your asset for the duration of your contract with us.
What does our service include?
- Advertising your property
- Meeting with prospective tenants
- Securing the right tenants
- Obtaining references
- Collecting rents throughout the tenancy agreement
- Dealing with any renewal or termination of the tenancy
- Two annual property inspections
- Management of all required repairs and maintenance
- Transfer of utilities into a tenant’s name and dealing with utility suppliers
- Key holding service
- Arranging payment of any outgoing costs associated with the property
- 24-hour emergency call-out service for repair requests
- Negotiation of deposit payment between a landlord and a tenant prior to any arbitration